Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Joosed Up

Unfortunately my performance in the tournament was mediocre at best.
The reason, Joose....


This drink's taste was described to me by one attendee of the festival as " a part feet, part sweat, part sperm and little taste of a nine volt battery at the end."
I couldn't pass it up with such a winning review.
After drinking four out of five available flavors, I found myself out of the tournament in the first round but yet somehow still feeling like a winner.
I recommend that if you see it in the store you "Let the Joose Loose" as one of the t-shirts says in their online store.
Take in the the website, spread the word.

Also will traveling, I visited the Detroit Airport as part of my connecting flight.
In Detroit when you need to get from concourse A to B you have to walk through an underground tunnel.
It's kind of weird and strange walking through it.
By the multi colored lights, new age music and general ambiance of the tunnel, I've come to the conclusion whoever designed it was clearly on drugs.

No comments: