Thursday, October 22, 2009

Putting It On Wax

Welcome to ....




As soon as we got there when ran into our friends Brad & Angelina


Florida is not a fan of Sandra Bullock...




Kibby had a laugh with Herman Munster.....



And hung out with John Travolta and Nicholas Cage...



I had a pose off with Rambo....
Rambo always win.



Then Michael Jordan told me a funny joke. He is a cut up, I tell ya...



This grand time was had at Potter's Wax Museum.
It is by far one of the best places to go. There has to be at least 75 wax figures. Some better looking than others.
Theodore Roosevelt not doing so good these days...

2 comments:

kibby said...

Seriously, I am so pissed at John and Nick. They didn't even try to look excited that I made it to their premier of Face/Off. I hadn't seen the both of them in two years. What gives, John and Nick???

Drew said...

Was the joke MJ told racist? I bet it was extremely racist.